Facebook

Join us on FaceBook where I frequently post relevant links and articles.

Monday, March 16, 2015

Light bulb dream

I was in a forest, a New-England type of forest, with lots of tall trees, most of the trunks were tiny, only a few inches across, and they were prettily close together. it was a hillside, fairly steep, crossed by a dirt path. This path was was a kind of road and it disappeared around the hillside in both directions. Where I was standing, there was a smaller path going down a few yards to a small, ramshackle, house. There was a kind of railing along the path, made of random bits of mismatched wood, sloppily put together, braced between the trees and looking very flimsy. The weather was gray, damp and very cold. The ground was covered with years of leaves, except for the paths, which were black and muddy.

I was standing on the main path, at the intersection with the small path. Right there, there was a kind of wood construction that I took to be like the collections of mailboxes that you see in rural areas at the end of private roads. it was not very large, attached to various trees, and also poorly made and very worn. Inside this construction there were some glowing lights, shining down. They were not very bright. I don’t know the purpose of the lights, but they were important, somehow.

Then I had a flashback, and saw myself in some workshop, constructing a new type of light. I was placing a tiny, faintly-glowing blue sphere inside a tiny glass cylinder. The blue sphere was about the size of the head of a pin and the glass cylindrical envelope wasn’t much larger around, maybe as long as the tip of your little finger.

I was carefully placing the blue sphere inside the glass with some kind of tweezers. It was very delicate work. It had to be done in a pure atmosphere, and then the glass sealed by melting the end. There was also some wiring involved. Then I remember testing it, and watching the blue sphere quickly grow brighter and then put out a tremendous about of brilliant white light. I was very excited. There was a feeling of “They told me it couldn’t be done!”

This was very important because I had discovered some new kind of energy, but, in order to use it, I needed this new type of bulb. And we really needed this new type of energy and light.

Then I was back at the intersection in the forest. The new light was installed in the mailbox thing. It was working fine and I felt a certain sense of satisfaction about that. Then it happened. I was looking at my new bulb and, although it wasn’t turned on, it started to glow and shine amazingly brightly, and then went poof! I was thinking, contamination! But I was also devastated, partly for myself but mostly because we needed this so badly and it failed.

Right about that time, I head a very strange sound. The best description i can come up with is that it sounded like the dying call of a very weak and hoarse crow. That sound woke me up, and I laid in bed, thinking about the dream, for a while before I noticed that it wasn’t my bedroom and, therefore, I must not really be awake. Then I awoke fully and was back in my real room.

That was sometime around 2 am, and I just could not be back to sleep. A while later I heard a loud knocking on the wall, in a distinct pattern. It was creepy and all I can guess is that it was my daughter knocking on the wall in here sleep. Maybe, it still was a bit unnerving. A little while after that I heard something I could understand: the door of my daughters room rattling. That, I knew, was the sound the cat makes when she’s trapped in the room and trying to get out. So I let her out and went back to bed. I spend the rest of the night (It’s now 6 am) sleeping fitfully, constantly waking every half hour or so. I kept resisting getting up and writing this down. Now that I have, maybe I can get some rest, though I now have less than a hour before I need to get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment