Facebook

Join us on FaceBook where I frequently post relevant links and articles.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Blocks and pictures

My meditations have become more interesting lately. Perhaps it’s because my class assignment to practice self-hypnosis every day, or perhaps not, but ever since I set that intension, the character of my “me” time has changed dramatically. Today’s was no different, or perhaps, continued to be different.

First off, I expected to be out for, maybe, an hour, instead it was two. But it was near the end, when I was very relaxed, when things begin to get interesting. At that point I seemed to have gotten really good at maintaining and deepening my trance. Normally it doesn’t work that way. Normally, the more I try, the faster I come up. Not today. Not only could I stay deep, but I could go deeper at will. At least that’s the way it seemed.

Since I was so deep, I used the opportunity to work on the blocks I have around what happened when I was five. I know something happened, and it changed my life for the worse, but I have only hints of what it might have been. Maybe it was abuse or maybe something to do with abduction, but all I get are vague flashes. Today, I took that to task and worked on digging up something about what happened on that day.

It really seems to me that there’s some kind of block around the memories of that afternoon. Today, when I looked at it, I saw a solid, thick, deep black hatch, covering something. While I was focusing on that hatch, something happened, it was like somebody popped up a sidebar in my imagination and said, “Here’s something you should look at!” What was in that “sidebar” was an idea and an image.

The idea was “Universal consciousness blocks.” This is the idea that there are memory blocks on the universal consciousness, not just on individual consciousnesses. This is a novel idea to me, the idea that there are some concepts that can’t be accessed even at the super conscious, or higher conscious level, because they have been deliberately blocked. And those blocks could be removed, if recognized and faced correctly. Intriguing! Oh, and the picture that came with that idea was a black and white view of a street somewhere.

The picture was looking across an empty street. There was no traffic or parked cars. But the scene was quite cluttered with telephone poles with wires, sidewalks, weeds and fenceposts, and an empty lot on the other side. It was within a city, but there were no buildings in view. You could actually see all the way to the horizon, in that single direction. I felt that there were buildings around, just not in the particular direction the picture was looking. The horizon was completely flat, which makes me think that it was somewhere out on the western prairie.

I played with the idea of blowing open some of these universal blocks, it had its appeal, but then I reluctantly let it go and returned to my own blocks. I didn’t make much progress on them. I spend some time on why my blocks would be there, what purpose do they serve, and is it time to remove them. I told my subconscious, as definitively as I could, that it was time to open the doors to those memories and I could handle whatever was hiding behind them. We’ll see how that works out.

About that time I realized how much time had passed, and that it was time to get on with my day,

No comments:

Post a Comment