Facebook

Join us on FaceBook where I frequently post relevant links and articles.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

My time as a mermaid/merman. Regression

This regression starts with me being a mermaid. I'm floating in a fresh water lake the is relatively shallow. At least the part I'm in is shallow. The water is clear and the bottom is uneven with large hills and valleys covered with growth. There is a place nearby with large, floating, growths that look like kelp. I don't really look too much like the pictures in storybooks. My bottom half is suitably fishy, but above the waist I only resemble a human. I have two arms and a head, but the face is strange, with gills on the cheeks. No ears. My hair is short and light colored and I seem to be carrying a long stick.

In the next scene, I'm male and I look about the same as the female, as far as I can tell. I am carrying a spear, basically a sharpened pole, that seems to be made of wood, but I don't know where the wood comes from. I get the impression of cutting and shaping it by rubbing it on stones or shells. We don't use stones, just shells for cutting, sometimes. There are several other "people" around and we're hunting something large. I never really got a good idea what it looked like, but that it was about the size of a small killer whale and dangerous.

When I asked about home, I got a picture of a large cave. Many of us "lived" there. I use lived loosely, for we basically just needed a place to keep our stuff and sleep in safety. We didn't cook or prepare food, congregate, or have much of a civilization at all. Communication was minimal. Young were able to care for themselves at birth, so parent felt no real responsibility for them or towards them. We only had minimal language and communication, mostly used for hunting, and I perceived little social interaction. It was a very lonely life.

I died on a hunt, after being severely bitten by the thing we were hunting. The purpose of that life was to experience and understand loneliness. This is very relevant to me now. Most of my life I was afraid of people and hid out as much as possible, but now I realize that is a miserable, and more important, stagnant way to be. I am now in the process of building a community of people I can relate to, who will support me while I support them.

No comments:

Post a Comment