Facebook

Join us on FaceBook where I frequently post relevant links and articles.

Friday, January 2, 2015

Communication and Healing

I came across this video the others day: KRYON "Cellullar Comunication" - Lee Carroll

This talk is about communicating with your own body. I seemed to come to me at just the right time, I am so ready for a message like this. I meditated while listening to this and followed along, trying what he said, combined with QHHT, and got very cool results.

He talked about was the inability of the body, of the cells in your body, to communicate with the conscious mind. This is where I made a major change. I used my techniques from QHHT to call in the subconscious mind so I could actually have a dialogue. And it worked. One thing I learned, for instance, was that my problems with my left leg and foot were caused by bad shoes. Actually, they were worn out and needed replacement. Yesterday I got new running shoes and today I tried running a few miles. No problems! The first time in at least a year that I haven’t had pain either during or after a run. Yes!

It’s clear to me that I must have worked through some blocks about healing myself. I’ve tried things like this before with indifferent results, and my expectations this time weren’t real high, but I had a feeling that this time the results would be different. And they were.

He also said that once you entered into communication with your cells, you would feel tingling or chills, That would be your cells rejoicing because they were so happy that you were finally talking to them. Well, I tried it and he was right. When I addressed them, I felt warmth and tingling up and down my back and upper body. Then I went through a process of acknowledging my body for what it does for me and how well it does it. Then came the part that was most difficult for me, offering my body the sincere gratitude and love that it is due for being part of me. That took some time and effort since I have always found acknowledging and expressing love difficult, even if it’s just to myself. Reflecting on that now, I think it reveals the remnants of “I’m worthless” which still haunt random nooks and crannies of my psyche.

Then the conversation turned to the physical. I started with my back, mostly out of habit. I don’t currently have back problems, but I did for a long while and it now seems to be my go-to spot when I think about healing. At least that’s what I thought. What I learned, when I started listening and feeling, was somewhat different. My body showed me that the bones of my back and ribs needed healing, due to osteoporosis, perhaps caused by unneeded thyroid medication, or just age. I had the conversation about whether the problem could be healed, whether the subconscious was willing to heal it and whether it would heal it. I’m not sure if this conversation is strictly necessary, but it doesn’t hurt to treat the various parts of yourself with some respect.

All that said, I requested that the bones be rebuilt and felt the work starting in on my spine and some of my ribs. (It looks like work needs to be done on my hips as well, I didn’t think to ask at the time.) That whole process took some time. (I don’t think everything was complete in that time, but I think that perhaps some extra attention and focus is required to get things started, and then the process can continue in the background.) While that was going on, I asked the subconscious to tell me what it was doing (“filling them with white light”) and looked around for other issues.

The other thing that came up was a tiny infection at the root of one of my teeth. I’d had a root canal thirty years ago, and a repeat, on the same tooth, twenty years later, but they’d only been able to find one of the three roots. And now, the dentist always points out a small dark spot, at the tip of one of the roots, when he show me x-rays. He thinks that is an infection. But, it’s at a place that is very hard to get to, so, as long as it doesn’t give any trouble, he wants to leave it alone. So now it came up and I proposed it be healed. In fact, I thought, why not deal with all the problems in my gums, teeth and jaws while your at it?

So, off it went. I quickly felt heat, fleeting pains and other feelings in my upper and lower jaws. I can’t remember exactly where the infected root is, so I didn’t know were to expect stuff to happen. What did happen was that things got intense around my upper left jaw, then spread upward towards my left eye and over to my nose and sinuses. That’s when a lightbulb went on about some sinus issues I’d been wondering about. This process continued for a good fifteen minutes before I had to get up and get on with my day. I put in the suggestion that the work would continue, in the background, as long as needed, and got up.

Today, I still notice some warmth and other feelings in my jaw and surrounding areas, so it looks like the work is continuing. I wonder if the dentist is in for a surprise the next time I get x-rays?



No comments:

Post a Comment