Facebook

Join us on FaceBook where I frequently post relevant links and articles.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Afternoon Encounter

A fellow QHT practitioner posted this video on the practitioner forum: Mary Rodwell about Starchildren & Starseeds. I thought it was interesting and listened to it before bed. I was interested enough that I looked around a bit for a some more stuff from May Rodwell before I went to sleep.

That night I had a long series of dreams, and didn’t get much rest. The dreams were about seeing hyper-realistic pictures in my mind and being able to control them. The first one I remember is I was looking down at my hand that was holding a large check. I mean physically large. Not the small ones that like you have in your checkbook, but the large ones that companies use. I don’t remember the amount of the check, but it was significant. Behind my hand was a cluttered desk that I don’t recognize. I remember having plenty of time to study the image. I noted that I could see it in my usual fuzzy way, or have it snap into sharp focus where I could study each detail.

It seemed to me that the rest of the night was spent seeing different pictures. I could call to mind whatever I wanted to see. Create whatever reality I wanted. It was exciting and I was trying and creating everything I could think of. A lot of the time I was focused on creating a new reality for myself, seeing my future where I was doing all the cool stuff I dream of: writing, giving lectures, speaking at events, working with people and groups, and traveling.

The next morning, I didn’t remember any of this when I woke up, but the entire day I felt jittery and anxious, like I was afraid that I was forgetting something important. I couldn’t really focus on anything, I couldn’t relax and my head felt weird.

In the afternoon, I recalled an incident from the day before where I offered my services to a prospective client, without prompting, for only $20. It hit he really hard that I was sabotaging myself. I felt really bad and wanted to cry. Later, in meditation, “They don’t love me!” came up very strongly. I took me a while to process that through.

While I was meditating, I was playing another Mary Rodwell video: Mary Rodwell Part 1 Bases Conference Lecture, more or less chosen randomly because I wanted to hear more Mary Rodwell and this one was long.

After I had processed off the emotional edge to the “They don’t love me!” phrase, things took an unusual turn, I started feeling a strong pain in my chest. It was not quite centered, but a little to the left. This pain was dynamic. I came and went, got stronger and weaker, changed shape and moved around. While I was puzzling about the pain, some of the words from the video caught my attention, about alien encounters, and drawings people had made. I glanced at the screen and one of the faces caught my eye. A short while later I was seeing it in my minds eye, as if a person was standing at the foot of my bed, looking at me.

I got, “I am your father,” and “the other guy didn’t know anything.” Then I saw a bunch of little round heads running back and forth in front of him. Whatever they were, they were so short that I could only see the top part of their bald heads. Seeing them caused me chills and shakes for a while, then I calmed down.

Next, my perspective changed, like I was lying on a bed that had been tilted up, and now was laying down flat. The pain in my chest kept morphing and at different points pains ran up to my shoulders. First the left, then a while later, the right. I repeatedly heard “it’s damaged, ” “he’s damaged.” At no time was I afraid or nervous.

After a while, the face moved around to my right side, a little past my head, and there was more than one of them. Then my right arm and hand raised. It was like someone was examining it. Pulling it this way and that, testing all the joints, looking at the fingers and both sides of my hand. This was done gently, pretty much like any doctor would to it. At this time I again heard “Damaged,” and “Repair.” Then I felt heat and other sensations moving throughout my forearm, palm and fingers, like they were doing some kind of energetic healing. After a while, my arm moved down to my side and there was an impression of it being wrapped, like in a bandage or cast. At this point I got the distinct feeling that this was happening right now! It wasn’t some kind of memory but a real-time experience on some parallel level.

After that I kept listening to the video, while certain things she said kept triggering reactions and feelings from my mind and body. Eventually I decided that I needed to get up and get on with my day. And then the first thing I did was to write this down.





No comments:

Post a Comment