Facebook

Join us on FaceBook where I frequently post relevant links and articles.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Airplane crash

Last night I had an interesting dream where I was looking at pictures of an airplane crash. I was somewhere looking at three pictures, sitting in front of me, that were clearly from an TV newscast about an airplane crash: They had that blue information bar across the bottom with information with scrolling text about the crash. The pictures looked like there were abut 10x10 and laying on some surface, in a horizontal row. There were in full color and very clear.

The first picture was of the newscaster talking about the crash, the second showed the plane floating in the water, upside down. The plane was a small, swept wing design, and the part I could see was white. I can’t remember the third picture right now, but I have the impression that it was an outdoor scene with plants and brush and was related to the crash.

As the dream on, I was looking at these three pictures, in detail, and thinking about the crash, and then I shifted my attention to another row of pictures below. I don’t remember what was in the second row, except that it was completely unrelated to the first row. (I could remember these when I woke up, but they’re gone now.) After a bit I returned my attention to the pictures in the first row. At the time, it was as though I knew I was dreaming and thought that it was cool that I was able to go back and look at the pictures again whenever I wanted. I was also wondering if, after I woke up, I would be able to find out if this crash had really happened, or would happen.

One odd detail was that the pictures were trembling and shifting slightly, each differently, as though someone was holding each one and their hand was shaking slightly, or, perhaps, they were sitting on a surface outdoors and the wind was blowing strong enough to make flutter and shift a bit.

I wanted to write this down just in case there was the remotest chance that I might see these pictures again sometime. If I have this, I hope it will jog my memory and allow me to remember my dream. Not that it will prove anything, but it would just be cool and would tell me something about my own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment