Facebook

Join us on FaceBook where I frequently post relevant links and articles.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Another unexpected past life

Yesterday, I needed to do a simple example hypnosis session for my hypnosis class and one of my daughters volunteered. I was to take her under, down a path to a safe place and meet a "wise being." But when she got to the path, she first pictured an forest then it changed to an arid landscape with a red sky, smoke, clouds and volcanos in the distance. The path was a path of bones. Her "safe" place was a cave. I was suspecting a PL at this point.

The first time I called in the "wise being," she saw nothing. I tried again, by telling her that a helpful being was inside the cave and it was coming out to help her. Now she saw a being of waving light. It gave her a gift fresh, clean air, and advice to go deeper into the cave where there was water. She was told that the reason she was here was to "See the beginning of life." Clearly this was a past life, so I went with it:

She was a rat-like creature that lived in the cave with her mate and about 20 babies. She was male with brown and grey fur. Things were very hard. They ate the babies that were too weak to survive, and the mate, when she died from starvation because she gave all her food to the babies. After a few months, it rained, for the first time. Some time later she was killed by a bird, or something with feather and claws. When asked, she said that the purpose of that life was to see life begin again.

Afterward, she was a little surprised, and said it was weird. She said I sounded funny, so she laughed at first, but then she got used to it. I wasn't expecting a past life, but I seem to be getting that a lot lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment