Facebook

Join us on FaceBook where I frequently post relevant links and articles.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Channeled Instructions?

I had a...different...experience the other night. I couldn't sleep and was having a miserable night. We were in a hotel, the couple next door was making a lot of noise. Everything was annoying. After midnight I gave up and went into the bathroom, so I wouldn't wake my wife, and started typing. These days, it seems that I'm supposed to write when I'm up in the middle of the night. That I'm awake for a reason, so I should use it. Even though I really don't want to. I'm tired.

This time I had absolutely no idea what I was going to say, but I had to go through the motions anyway or I wouldn't be allowed to go to sleep. Quickly, it seemed that I was having a conversation with...someone. I don't know who or what. The way it worked, I would think of stuff or questions and words and short sentences appeared in my head. I typed with my eyes closed pretty much the whole time. I only looked when I felt I'd lost track of what I was typing, so I could correct.

Sure, I could have been making it all up, why not? I'm still not sure. There is the information and instructions, which may or may not make any sense, and there are some odd procedural things that argue for another source, outside of my own head. One thing was the way the words came to me. Most of the time they were short sentences that I got all at once, but every now and then a phrase would appear that made no sense. At first I hesitated to write the words down, because I wanted it to make sense first, but I had to start typing it before the next part would appear and then the sentence would make sense. I normally never write stuff down until I have the whole sentence in my head, but in this case I had no choice.

The other odd thing was the time the, whatever it was, got stuck and couldn't find the right word. In the middle of a phrase, the dictation stopped and I sensed a groping for a concept I couldn't understand. After trying and discarding several words, it finally settled on one, but I could sense that it didn't like it, but it was the best it could find.

I'm not going to quote the session here, it's long, rambling, and has personal stuff I'd rather not share. But there is some parts of it that people out there might want to know.

What seemed the main point of the communication was that I was to work with a friend of mine to create a "vortex." The entity didn't like the term "Vortex," but it was the best it could come up with. Now, this friend is not someone I know very well and, as far as I know, is not spiritual at all. I don't relish the thought of having a conversation about past lives and the like with this person that includes: "Oh, by the way, I have been told by an unnamed entity that we are supposed to get together and create something I can't really describe. No, I have no idea how we are to do it." You all know what it's like to approach your friend and family with past lives and the other stuff we deal with on a daily basis, this has got to be a whole lot worse, for they don't really know me! I know what I would think if someone said that to me, say, five years ago. If that wasn't enough, my instincts tell me that there is right way to do this, and a whole bunch of wrong ways to do it, and, so far, every way that pops into my head is clearly not something I want to try.

Now, about this "vortex" thing.  I have a picture in my head that sort of describes what it might look like, if you could perceive things from outside of this level of existence, but I can't really describe it. It kind of looks like flowing bullseye glass. Bullseye glass is what they used in windows in medieval times before they learned to make plate glass. It had a large bump in the center with concentric circular ripples going to the outside. The vortex is like looking through this bullseye glass with the ripples in constant slow motion. You can't see the vortex itself, just the way it distorts what you see through it.

Another way of looking at it is to imagine large square of paper, half black and half white. In the center of the paper, straddling the line between black and white, is a large circle where the two colors are mixing. The colors don't mix to form gray, but stay discrete lines, streaks and blobs of either black or white, and they are in constant motion, slowly swirling. In this case, the black is fourth dimensional reality and the white is third dimensional reality.

The purpose of this "vortex" is to provide a bridge from one level to the next. A sort of ladder to allow you to gradually cross from on level to another, without having to make the jump all at once. I imagine slipping in on the white side and riding the swirls up to the black side where you could ease itself onto the black portion and into the higher level of existence.

So there you have it, what I got. What do you think, any thoughts about whether this makes any kind of sense at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment