Facebook

Join us on FaceBook where I frequently post relevant links and articles.

Friday, October 3, 2014

A Peek Inside

I've been thinking about perceptions. Some people say they can see auras and spirits and other energies all the time, but, of course, most of us can't, or at least I can't. I wonder what the world would be like if most people saw that kind of stuff on a regular basis. What if everybody can, we just don't really try, or a surprising number of people do, and just don't talk about it?

I have continued my explorations in perception by talking a look at my body with my minds' eye. I didn't see what I expected at all. All the pictures and descriptions I've seen and read led me to expect fuzzy colors with little detail. Instead, what I see is an abstract rendition of an person made up of a loose collection of colored streaks, constantly in motion, constantly changing shape and color. Kind of like wire model were the wires are glowing, and smoothly expanding, contracting, shifting position, and changing hue and intensity. The most intense and distinct colors, oranges, reds, blues, violets, are around my head and neck, with lighter colors, tending toward yellows and browns near my fingers and toes.

I kind of expected that there would be focal points. You know, at the chakras at least, but not so much. I imagined something to focus on my cold and a fuzzy while oval appeared. Not where I expected it to be, in my head or sinuses where I pressure was, but near the roof of my mouth, in the back right under the soft palette. I moved it around a little, and when I found the "right" spot there was a weird tickly/tingly feeling that flowed, in a transparent white stream, straight down to my heart. What's that all about?

In a sense, we are all explorers, at the dawn of a new science. Because of the taboos about any kind of psychic research, there has been almost nothing done to collect, collate or organize the wealth of human experience around these phenomena. We are all just as much in the dark as our ancestors on this, much as medicine was a just few hundred years ago when dissecting a human body was forbidden. All investigations have to done on the side, not so much in secret any more, but on a shoestring, and you can be assured that any positive results will not get a fair hearing.

In a way, that's actually exciting, cause there's not many places in todays world were you can make fundamental discoveries without a gazillion dollars and a ton of special equipment. Anybody up for that? For my part, I will be setting down here my experiences, and those I glean from others and observe and speculate on what might, actually, be going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment