Facebook

Join us on FaceBook where I frequently post relevant links and articles.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Creeping Jungle

I had this happen while meditating today. I was in fairly deep, in a state where it seems perfectly reasonable to ask questions and have them answered. So I asked a question, I don't remember what it was, and I was watching the answer appear as spoken words and typed text when a strange thing happened. It's really hard to describe, but I'll try. 

There was a muttering like a distant crowd that grew and drowned out the words, meanwhile a black shadow like a wriggling clump of jungle rose up from the bottom of my field of view and blotted out the typed words before the answer was finished. That kicked me out of my deep trance to a lighter one and I could tell then that there was no point in trying again. 

I did the logical thing and poked around and discovered some beliefs like "I am not allowed to ask," and "YOU are not allowed!" Which I think is tells me something important, something I need to explore. I really didn't have time to look into it then, but I will. Probably tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment