Facebook

Join us on FaceBook where I frequently post relevant links and articles.

Friday, October 24, 2014

A Triplet of Lives Uncovered Without Regression

Today I uncovered another wrinkle in the world of past lives and healing. As background, let me say I am a little frustrated by not finding any other practitioners in my area willing to work with me and trade sessions. I have a growing list of questions I want to ask higher mind and not way to ask them. So it's not surprising that I'm looking for ways to do things on my own.

Now to my tail. For as long as I can remember, I have had the odd condition that, if I didn't pee soon enough after waking up I would get a stabbing pain in my right kidney. For most of my life, the pain wasn't too bad, and would go away as soon as I went to the bathroom. But after about fifty, the pain happened more often, was stronger, and it wouldn't always go away after going to the bathroom. So one morning, a while ago, I finally had the idea that "enough was enough" and set to work on it. I don't remember what technique I used on it, but it released pretty quickly and hasn't been back. So I counted that as a win, Yay!

However, something else has also been bothering be for about the same about of time. And that is my bladder feeling full when it's not. At first I was thinking that I was getting to "that age" and went to the doctor, he found nothing unusual. Hum. That was about five years ago. Since then a feeling has been growing more and more common, a feeling that my bladder is being squeezed or crushed. It's especially strong in the morning, but it can be there any time, these days. It used to be that I only got the feeling when I sat hunched over at a desk for a long time, or had to ride in the back of a small car. Those were the good old days!

This morning I decided to do something about it. While I was still lying in bed, when the feeling as at it's peak, I put my mind to finding out what was going on. My idea was to "look" into my body and feel the energy around it, using everything I had, looking for clues. I had a strong physical reaction when I looked, nothing unusual there, but I kept on looking and holding the space open. To me, a physical reaction usually means something is being released, so I kept it up, hoping that, as the energy dissipated, so details about the cause would appear.

Well, I picked a bad morning to try this. Since I had a morning appointment, I really couldn't spend a lot of time on it. But, I did begin to pick up something about an injury in a past life before I had to let it go and get on with my day. It wasn't until late in the afternoon that I made time to lay down and dig into it some more. What I found was not a single past life injury, but a whole series of them!

I wasn't able to find everything I needed to find, but what I did find was pretty interesting. In the first life, my pelvis was crushed by a rectangular block, bigger than I was, at some kind of construction site. I can still see the stone, it came down at an angle and pretty much cut me in half. I asked about the lesson of that life, it was Trust. I ended up where I was because I didn't trust the people I was working with.

The next life my pelvis was crushed again, this time under a castle portcullis. Something bad was going on in the castle and I was too afraid to trust the people to keep me safe, so I tried to escape and got caught and crushed going through the gate. Again, Trust was the lesson.

There was also a third life. This time I was killed by a bear in a mountain forest. I had somehow tripped or the bear had knocked me down onto my back and I watched as it clawed out my intestines down to the groin. I had lived all alone up away from everyone because I didn't like or trust anyone. So, Trust again.

I needed to take a break at this point, but I took a little while to look into my current life and, you know what? Trust is a big issue here too. Looks like I still need to work on trusting people, and I'm pretty sure that I know some of the places I need to go out on a limb, be honest, and see if I get acceptance from the people that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment