Facebook

Join us on FaceBook where I frequently post relevant links and articles.

Friday, September 5, 2014

A Non-Human Reality?

Yesterday I got to experience a QHHT session first hand, to see what it was like to be the client. It was really wild, and puzzling.

A session starts with an interview. The practitioner and I didn't know each other, so we needed time for him to understand me enough to know what to look for and be able to understand and interpret what he hears. That took an hour. Then we got to the hypnosis, which starts with a past life regression using a light trance, then goes to a deeper trance where we can accessed the subconscious. That is where the healing and the power is. Where we get past the BS of the everyday conscious mind and find out what's really going on.

In my regression I saw three "scenes," but calling them past lives is...well, you judge. There just sort of...are.

Scene #1: I'm a man with a beard wearing dark brown skins, with hairy legs, and sandals, and I'm carrying a stone-tipped spear in both hands. I'm standing on the top of a hill in what looks like high country pine forest. A tree-filled valley lies in front me and there are stone-topped mountains in the distance. Pretty standard "cave man" right? Well the twist is that "I" am a silverly sphere, about the size of a softball, that is floating behind the man and controlling him like he was in a video game. I saw things sometimes through his eyes and sometimes from the outside as I maneuvered around to get a better look at what was going on,

Scene #2: Very hard to describe. Picture a featureless dark gray void. Floating in the center of the void is a rectangular, light grey slab that feels massive, and is about the size of an airplane hanger door. In the center of the slab, about one quarter of it's size, is a textured circle that kind of looks like a chrome-plated sphere filled with reflections. Got it? Now, a short distance from the upper right corner of the slab is a man, seated at a console, dressed in a silvery, reflective suit. There is nothing around him and he is seated on nothing, but he looks exactly like he's seated on a chair. A chair that isn't there.

I am a light-colored lumpy ball with arm and legs sticking out in various directions, and I am floating some distance away, watching. My feeling is that the circle is a portal of some kind, and the man is working to open it to a particular destination. Then the circle starts to change colors. I think that means is was opening. End of scene.

Scene #3: I'm a plant. I'm a big, ball-shaped collection of limbs and branches and leaves, dangling some distance above a clearing in a jungle. I seem to be attached to a huge plant high above. The jungle around me is very green and lush, there are rainbow colored birds flashing by. On the ground, there are centipede-like animals with brown fur and eight or ten legs, crawling over the leaves.

I am like a sun, I radiate the of energy or life force that keeps everything around me alive and thriving. I am very happy and content.

Jump forward: A darkness in coming. It's sucking all the energy away and everything is dying and turning black. I see it approaching like a wave and there's nothing I can do. I am extremely sad and struggle, but I know there's nothing I can do. I no longer have the energy to prevent it.

Next, I'm in space moving away from that planet. The entire planet is black ash, except for one white circle, which is the remains of the plant that I was. For some reason it turned to white ash instead of black. As I move away I feel great despair and sadness for what was.

The lesson I got from this is: cycles. Everything has a start, a middle, and an end. That is the way of all things, and is required for balance. I need to understand and accept growth cannot come without change and change requires something to end so that something else can begin. Don't cling, accept and move on.

That's enough for now. Next time I'll talk about what my subconscious had to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment