Facebook

Join us on FaceBook where I frequently post relevant links and articles.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Much to Learn

I had another QHHT session with my daughter today and it was good. She was able to find a past life with some powerful memories. Some so powerful that she would not share them. One of the pitfalls of working with family, they aren't always as open as they might be with a professional stranger. At any rate, we had a long talk afterwards and I hope I as able to help her to integrate that life and it's lessons into her life today.

I tried, gently, to draw parallels between the events of the past and today. And the way she saw it was also interesting. For instance, when someone arrives in a scene, you ask them to look around  to get some idea where and when they are. My daughter couldn't looked around, and she made the comment that everything that wasn't directly in front of her was like a memory. That is a really cool detail, because that's what an actual memory of a real event is like. I've never heard anyone mention that before, and I'm sure my daughter hasn't either.

That's one thing I love about this work. Not everything is knows, there are new discoveries to be made at any time and I can make them. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment