Facebook

Join us on FaceBook where I frequently post relevant links and articles.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Bad Sessions

Today I am getting over two poor QHHT sessions. Most of my sessions have not be textbook, but these were the worst. The first client was on her third session but could not relax, kept tapping her feet and wiggling. She insisted she couldn't see anything. She said "I don't know" to almost every questions at first, then things got a little better and she said that words were coming to her, but they seemed like a foreign language that she didn't know and couldn't understand. She was getting really frustrated and wanted to quit. I tried to reassure her that this was not unusual, but it didn't seem to make much difference.

I told her to say whatever popped into her head, and she started saying a long stream of words, clearly mostly random. But we both could tell that some of the words were more significant than others. Out of them I was able to piece together bits of a past life. But she didn't think much of what we found and pretty much kicked herself out because she felt wasn't "seeing" enough, and that it was too much work. She ended angry and even more frustrated.

At that point I learned that she was very hungry, I hadn't thought to ask, and she also needed to go to the bathroom. Another oops.

In the after talk I shared how I had had exactly the same complaints and problems, and, in time, things get better. All in all, she's moving much faster than I did, but she doesn't think it's nearly fast enough.

The next client I had ended the session and asked to leave, in the middle of the first past life. Actually, I think it was his present life. We had worked for a while and he was having trouble seeing things. Then his right shoulder started hurting, a lot. (Pain on the right side usually signifies some problem you're not dealing with in the present life/at the present time.) Then he told me that he needed to stop and go and deal with a problem that he had been trying to stuff down and ignore. So I counted him out and let him go.

I have been told I need to trust the process. But the messages I keep getting is that I need to trust in general. I hear that a lot, and read it a lot, but living it every day is another matter. It's a daily struggle to walk the walk and not muck it up by trying to play it safe, or do a "just in case." I'm sure I'm like everyone else in wishing my direction was more clear. I'm as sure as I can be, at the point, that really cool things are going to happen, I just don't know when and the suspense is killing me!


No comments:

Post a Comment